Tuesday, January 16, 2007


I had my second Tysabri infusion on Friday the 12th of Jan.!!!! That was 4 days ago and guess what? No Pain yet!!!!!! Thank you Tysabri!!! My burning pain in my face in lesser, the burning bands are gone, and my arthritis in my left foot has not come back!!! Yet! I spoke the the nurse that was giving me my infusion and she was telling me that 2 ladies that walked with canes were no longer using their canes!!! I was with another lady, having her infusion, and after her first infusion she could feel the carpet on the floor. I guess she has no feeling on the bottom of her feet. I am just so excited and can't wait until Feb.14th, when I have my next infusion!!!!!! I belong to two MS groups and I am like a walking advertisement for Tysabri, urging them to be an advocate and get strarted with Tysabri!! Please let me know if any of you are having some good side effects from Tysabri!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wooohoooo Cyndee! How fantastic ... Oh I'm SOO very happy for you...I go for my 4th infusion this Friday the 19th.

Lauren <--- Doing the Snoopy Happy Dance :)